We are excited to announce that we will be able to see patients in all stages of treatment starting on Monday, May 11.
The safety and health of our patients and staff is always our absolute priority, and our operating protocols will be different for the foreseeable future.
We are in the process of calling our patients and reappointing them and we thank you for your patience and understanding with the process.
Some of our new protocols are as follows:
- A wellness screening will be done on all persons entering our office.
- Temperatures will be taken with a no-touch thermometer on all persons entering.
- We ask you to please reschedule your appointment if you are ill or if you answer yes to any of the screening questions.
- We ask that all persons please wear a mask to the appointment.
- We ask that you text or call 712-828-2778 from the car and wait in your car, when you arrive to the appointment along with name of the patient in order to limit the amount of people in our reception room. Please note this number is different than our regular office number.
- We ask that if the patient is 12 and under to have one adult accompany patient if needed. Also for certain appointments such as: new patient exams, consults and recalls, one adult is recommended to attend the appointment.
- At Southwest Orthodontic Associates we always have enjoyed seeing the entire family and visiting. Unfortunately, at this time, we ask that only patients come to the clinic area and that adults wait in the car or in the reception room. We encourage you to let us know if you have any questions so Dr. Wulf can call you and visit.
- We will be adding a virtual exam option to our website to accommodate patients that have concerns as well.
- After the appointment, we will have our patients make their next appointment. At that time, we may contact you (the parent/guardian) to schedule the next appointment. Please also let the patient know what your preferred time of the next appointment is if you are unavailable.
As always we are following all the CDC, ADA and AAO guidelines and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time!